Friday, July 31, 2009

WHO IS YOUR INSPIRATION?????

I received this via e-mail from a friend and got a good laugh out of it and hope you will to!

WHO IS YOUR INSPIRATION???


Try it without looking at the answers...... Please don't look down until you do it


1) Pick your favorite number between 1-9

2) Multiply by 3 then

3) Add 3, then again Multiply by 3

4) You'll get a 2 or 3 digit number

5) Add the digits together

Now scroll down...








Now with that number see who your ROLE MODEL is from the list below:

1. Einstein

2. Nelson Mandela

3. John Wayne

4. Helen Keller

5. Bill Gates

6. Gandhi

7. George Clooney

8. Oprah

9. Merida Mikey

10. Abraham Lincoln

I know....I just have that effect on people....one day you, too, can be like me.... :-)

P.S. Stop picking different numbers. I am your idol, just deal with it!


Now, have some fun of your own with this. Here's all you need do. Copy the text of this blog post, and then paste it to the body of an e-mail. Erase my name and substitute your name. Send it to family, friends and foe alike! (Family and friends will be amused and "foe" will be distraught at the mere thought of it!

2 comments:

  1. Mike, it's hard to argue with numerology this powerful....

    ReplyDelete
  2. What am I doing wrong, Mikey? I keep getting Adam Lambert! Jii Jii Jaa Jaa

    ReplyDelete