Thursday, December 29, 2011
Over the years, I’ve made hundreds of resolutions to ring in the New Year and have somehow managed to break almost every one of them and usually by no later than Valentine’s Day! However, I no longer make resolutions that I know I am unable to keep, save for one single resolution I make every year and I always manage to keep it. I’d like to share that resolution with you, and perhaps you’d consider making it one of your resolutions for 2012, and always.
My single resolution is:
“I promise myself to perform a random act of kindness.”
That’s it - plain and simple. I hope you will add my resolution to your list.
On a slightly lighter note, a new year is time to reflect on life and find inner peace. A dear friend of mine recently sent me an e-mail that I would like to also share with you about inner peace. Many thanks to MR for sharing this with me.
I'm passing this on because it worked for me today. A Dr. on TV said to have inner peace we should always finish things we start & we all could use more calm in our lives. I looked around my house to find things I'd started & hadn't finished, so I finished off a bottle of Merlot, a bottle of Chardonnay, a bodle of Baileys, a butle of wum, tha mainder of Valiuminun scriptins, an a box a chocletz. Yu haf no idr how fablus I feel rite now. Sned this to all who need inner piss. An telum i luvum
Here’s hoping that 2012 will prove to be one of your best years ever and may you find that inner peace we all so desperately seek.
HAPPY NEW YEAR 2012
Posted by Merida Mikey at 10:09 AM
Sunday, December 11, 2011
For all of you with any money left, be aware of the next expected mergers so that you can get in on the ground floor and make some BIG bucks.
Watch for these consolidations in 2012:
1. Hale Business Systems, Mary Kay Cosmetics, Fuller Brush, and W. R. Grace Co. will merge and become: Hale, Mary, Fuller, Grace.
2. Polygram Records, Warner Bros., and Zesta Crackers join forces and become: Poly, Warner Cracker.
3. 3M will merge with Goodyear and become: MMMGood.
4. Zippo Manufacturing, Audi Motors, Dofasco, and Dakota Mining will merge and become: ZipAudiDoDa.
5. FedEx is expected to join its competitor, UPS, and become: FedUP.
6. Fairchild Electronics and Honeywell Computers will become: Fairwell Honeychild.
7. Grey Poupon and Docker Pants are expected to become: Poupon Pants.
8. Knotts Berry Farm and the National Organization of Women will become: Knott NOW!
9. Victoria 's Secret and Smith & Wesson will merge under the new name: TittyTittyBangBang
AND REMEMBER - YOU HEARD IT HERE FIRST! NOW GET OUT THERE AND MAKE SOME BIG BUCKS!
Posted by Merida Mikey at 9:59 AM