Wednesday, January 20, 2010

A PICTURE IS WORTH A THOUSAND WORDS

I am by no means a photographer in any way, shape or form, but every now and then you are fortunate enough to snap a shot that is a “real keeper”. I think I have done so on my recent trip to Laguna Bacalar, Quintana Roo, Mexico (which I will blog about later).

Shortly after 6 AM, I was snapping shots of the sunrise and this is one that I caught. A real keeper, wouldn’t you say?










With God all things are possible. Matthew 19:26

3 comments:

  1. Cool. It looks like you captured a cross on the water. Definitely a keeper. Bg

    ReplyDelete
  2. It definitly is a keeper - well done!
    Can't wait to hear about Bacalar......

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Mike. I really enjoy your blogs. You are now a profesional blogger. By the way your complete profile identifies: EDAD 1963. This can not be your age. What is this? Keep up the good blogging.
    Su amigo Gerry

    ReplyDelete